THE ACCESS PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS TO JOIN THEIR BUSINESS ACCELERATOR
The Access Project was created with women of color entrepreneurs in mind.
Join us on Monday, May 18th at noon to learn more about the Access Project and apply to join the Accelerator.
Date: May 18th
Time: 12pm - 1pm
Guests include: Jamé Jackson, fashion and beauty editor, media personality, cultural storyteller and entrepreneur & Cierra Jaye' CEO and Designer of Thrilla Seven.
The Access Project is a non-profit, seed stage startup accelerator for women owned businesses that leverages the expertise of the fashion and beauty industry, namely branding, marketing and design.
The Access Project runs two, 12-week accelerator programs a year for a group of 2-3 startups (each flight) selected from a highly competitive application pool.
- The Access Project will be conducted virtually.
- The Access Project is an intensive program, and startup founders are required to work on their startup full-time and participate in all scheduled programming and meetings.
- The Access Project will run for 12 weeks, with an additional final presentation brand road map for the next year. Demo Day will be hosted virtually.
- They invest in four verticals: Digitally Native Vertical Brands, Consumer Packaged Goods , Marketing & Ad Tech, Retail E-commerce & Tech.
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2020
- Program Kickoff: June 1, 2020
- Program End: August 24, 2020
For more information visit https://www.accessbynkc.com/access-project
The mentorship board for The Access Project includes trailblazing women that are artistic directors, professional communicators, and executives that are behind the scenes in pivotal campaigns. The mentors are Stephanie Powell, Jamé Jackson, Cierra Jaye', Jasmine C. Green, and Valese Jones. The chosen candidates will benefit greatly from the guidance of these trailblazing women.